Preston v Fulham - Fascinating Facts
A trip to Deepdale awaits Fulham this weekend to take on Preston North End, a side who have their own promotion aspirations.
Ahead of the trip north, we`ve delved into the record and form books to uncover a few facts and figures relating to the fixture that might interest you.
• Fulham have the better record of the two teams when it comes to recent league matches. The last 10 games have seen Fulham win 6, draw 3 and lose just 1.
• When it comes to trips to Deepdale, they usually serve Fulham well, the last 4 league visits have seen Fulham win on 3 occasions.
• The last time Fulham lost at Deepdale was back in November 1997 when they crashed to a 3-1 defeat.
• Preston North End are on a great run of form, their last 20 Championship games have seen them win 9, draw 9 and lose 2. The 2 defeats though were both at home when they lost to Ipswich Town and Middlesbrough.
• Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 5 goals in his last 4 goals for Fulham and the Serbian also has a good scoring record against Preston, netting 4 times and providing a further assist in his 3 previous games at Deepdale.
• The last time Mitrovic played at Deepdale, for Newcastle in October 2016 he netted a brace.
• Preston usually do well when they face sides who are in the top-six at the start of play, the last 7 games have yielded 5 wins, 2 draws and just a solitary defeat.