Sessegnon in Excellent Company
Ryan Sessegnon, just seventeen-years-of-age, is one of the hottest properties in the Championship at the moment.
The versatile left sided player already has a career best twelve goals to his name this season and is the target of a number of high-profile Premier League clubs.
Today, the CIES Football Observatory released a list of the top ten most promising prospects in European football, with the agency analysing to years of domestic league experience, scoring the players on a criteria of minutes played weighted according to the level of leagues and the results achieve by the clubs.
It all sounds pretty complicated but, cutting to the chase, Sessegnon was listed in tenth place, a remarkable achievement with the top ten being listed as:
1. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italy/AC Milan)
2. Alban Lafont (France/Toulouse)
3. Kylian Mbappe (France/Monaco on-loan at PSG)
4. Christian Pulisic (US/Borussia Dortmund)
5. Malang Sarr (France/Nice)
6. Dayot Upamecano (France/RB Leipzig)
7. Tom Davies (England/Everton)
8. Matthijs de Ligt (Netherlands/Ajax)
9. Kai Havertz (Germany/Bayer Leverkusen)
10. Ryan Sessegnon (England/Fulham)
Our congratulations go to young Ryan, keep it up young man.