Bolton Wanderers v Fulham - Fascinating Facts
Fulham supporters venturing to the north-west to see Fulham take on Bolton Wanderers, in a Championship fixture, will be hoping to see their side win, but what do the record and form books tell us to expect?
• Fulham have a slight edge when it comes to results in the last 7 fixtures at Bolton, with the Cottagers winning 2, drawing 4 and losing 1 of those games.
• The last time Fulham lost away to Bolton in the league was in February 2015, when Fulham suffered a 3-1 defeat.
• In 7 of the last 10 league games between the two clubs, Fulham have kept a clean-sheet.
• When it comes to goals scored this season, 11 of those scored by Fulham have come from players of different nationalities, no other Championship side can match that feat.
• Fulham are the form team in the Championship, the last 10 Championship games have yielded 25 points, no other Championship side can match that feat.
• If Fulham score the first goal, they`ll probably win, the record books show that in the last 15 Championship games, Bolton have only collected 1 point after conceding the first goal.
• The hottest teenage property in the Championship is Ryan Sessegnon, the youngster has played a part in 9 goals in his last 7 Championship fixtures, scoring 7 goals and providing assists for a further 2.