Brentford v Fulham - Pre-Match Facts and Figures
Two wins in the space of a week have galvanised those dreams held by Fulham supporters that a decent unbeaten run could see the side make a charge towards the Championship play-off places.
On Saturday, Fulham make the short journey to take on their West London rivals, Brentford, at Griffin Park.
Ahead of the fixture we`ve dug deep into the record and form books to bring you some interesting facts and statistics relating to the game.
• The last 14 competitive fixtures, in all competitions, between the two sides at Griffin Park have seen the honours shared equally with both sides having 7 wins to their name.
• Fulham`s recent record against Fulham is nothing to write home about, the last 6 games have produced just 1 win, 3 defeats and 2 draws.
• When it comes to home matches played in December, Brentford have a decent record. The last 21 they`ve played have yielded 13 wins, 7 draws and just 1 defeat.
• This season, Brentford have lost 18 points from winning positions, the highest in the Championship.
• One of the two wins mentioned in the introduction to this article saw Fulham win 5-4 away to Sheffield United. The 9 goal thriller was Fulham`s highest scoring league match since a 6-4 defeat, to Exeter City, back in November 1993.
• Ryan Sessegnon has been in impressive form for Fulham this season, the teenager became the first 17-year-old to score a hat-trick (against Sheffield United) in the Championship since February 2011.