Fulham v Millwall - Fascinating Facts
Craven Cottage hosts a London derby, against Millwall, this Saturday.
But what do the form and record books tell us about what to possibly expect?
• Fulham have not beaten Millwall at Craven Cottage, in a fixture in the second tier of English football since September 1978. But we should point out there have only been 5 fixtures at this level since then with Fulham drawing 3 and losing 2.
• The last time Fulham beat Millwall at Craven Cottage came in April 1999, when Fulham won 4-1, playing for the opposition that day was their current manager, Neil Harris.
• The 5-4 win away to Sheffield United, on Tuesday, ended a run of 6 games without a win for Fulham, with the Cottagers having drawn 3 and lost 3.
• In that 5-4 win against Sheffield United, Ryan Sessegnon became the first 17-year-old to score a hat-trick in the top four tiers of English football since a certain Dele Alli did so for MK Dons in March 2014.
• Millwall enter the fixture hoping to end a run of 5 games without a win, losing 2 and drawing 3.