Fulham v Bristol City - Fascinating Facts
After collecting just one point from the last six available, in the Championship, the Craven Cottage support will be hoping their side can get back to winning ways, this Tuesday night, against high-flying Bristol City.
But what do the form and record books tell us to expect from the clash?
• The last 3 home fixtures between the sides, in all competitions, have seen Bristol City emerge the victors.
• Last season, Fulham lost twice at Craven Cottage to Bristol City, once in the Championship and once in the League Cup.
• The defeat inflicted by Bristol City, at Craven Cottage, in the Championship when the Robins won 4-0, was Bristol City`s biggest away win of the season.
• Fulham`s recent form at Craven Cottage isn`t good, they`ve won just 1 of their last 8 Championship fixtures.
• Fulham have not kept a clean-sheet at Craven Cottage, in the Championship, in the last 16 games.
• Bristol City arrive at Craven Cottage unbeaten in their last 6 Championship away matches, winning 3 and drawing 3.