Fulham v Bolton - Fascinating Fact Attack
The loss, away to Aston Villa, last time out, did nothing to aid our promotion push.
Hopefully, the visit of bottom-of-the-table Bolton Wanderers will get us back on track.
But what do the record and form books tell us about the history of the fixture and the current form of the two sides?
Here are a few facts that will give you some kind of guidance;
• The last 14 meetings between the two sides have heavily favoured Fulham, with the Cottagers winning 8, drawing 5 and losing just the 1.
• The 1 defeat mentioned above came at the Macrom Stadium in February 2015, a 3-1 defeat.
• Bolton haven`t beaten Fulham at Craven Cottage since November 1992, since then they`ve lost 11 of the 15 trips and have failed to score more than 1 goal in any of those 15 matches.
• In 7 of the last 9 meetings between the two sides Bolton have failed to score.
• Fulham will be hoping Stefan Johansen is fit to play, the midfielder has been involved in 5 goals in his last 7 games, scoring 4 and providing 1 assist.
• In 2017 Fulham have managed to keep just the 1 clean-sheet, a joint-low with Burton Albion.