Aston Villa v Fulham - Facts and Figures
This Saturday, ninth-placed Fulham take on seventh-placed Aston Villa, in a Championship fixture at Villa Park.
Ahead of the game we`ve assembled a few facts and figures to impress you:
• Last weekend, Villa lost away at Wolves, it was their first defeat in nine games.
• Fulham arrive at Villa Park looking to make it three away wins on the bounce having already won at Nottingham Forest and Queens Park Rangers.
• In home matches against Fulham, Villa have the edge, the last 16 games have seen Villa lose on just 1 occasion, when Fulham won 2-1 in April 2014.
• The last 6 encounters between the two sides have seen Fulham win 4.
• Villa have an impressive home record, they`ve lost just 1 of the last 14 in the league and are unbeaten in the last 8.
• Fulham will be looking towards Stefan Johansen to provides the chances, the midfielder has created 31 chances this season, a Championship high, sadly one 1 of those 31 chances has resulted in a goal.
• When Denis Odoi equalised in the ninety-sixth minute against Preston North End last Saturday, it meant that Fulham had scored in the 85th minute for the 4th consecutive game.