QPR v Fulham - Fascinating Facts
Local West London derby fixtures, against Queens Park Rangers, are almost most welcome.
This Friday, at Loftus Road, the travelling support will be hoping that their side can add another three points to their total.
But what do the facts and figures tell us to expect?
Here`s a few that might interest you:
• When it comes to matches between the two sides at Loftus Road, Fulham shade it in recent times, the last 6 fixtures have seen Fulham win 3, draw 2 and lose just 1.
• Last season though, Fulham failed to register a win against QPR, the Cottagers haven`t gone 3 games without a win against QPR, in all competitions, since way back in May 1983.
• When it comes to playing on a Friday night, QPR have an awful record, on the last 10 occasions they`ve played they`ve lost. The last time they won on a Friday night was back in December 2014.
• QPR`s current manager, Ian Holloway, has faced Fulham 6 times and has yet to register a win, drawing 3 and losing 3.
• Fulham, on the road, have a good record, the last 8 away games in the Championship, have yielded 5 wins, 2 draws and just 1 defeat.
• QPR are on an unbeaten run of 6 home games, winning 4 and drawing 2.