Fulham v Hull City - Stat Attack
Can Fulham beat Hull City tonight and get their first win of the 2017 / 2018 season?
It`s a question to which we all hope the answer is an emphatic yes.
But what do the record and form books tell us to expect?
Here are a few facts and figures for you to mull over:
• When it comes to games between these sides, 9 of the last 15 have ended in draws.
• Of those 6 fixtures that were not drawn, both sides have won 3 of the 6.
• Hull City won at Craven Cottage the last time the two sides met, but they haven`t won back-to-back games at the Cottage since October 1911.
• In their Championship fixtures so far this season, there have been 24 with Hull scoring 12 whilst also conceding 12.
• Fulham enter this fixture having scored in 20 of their last 21 games.
• When it comes to keeping clean-sheets though, Fulham have not kept any in their last 12 league games at the Cottage.