Fulham v Cardiff City - Fascinating Facts
This Saturday, Fulham take on Cardiff City in a Championship fixture at Craven Cottage.
Cardiff City are, currently, top of the Championship table with a 100% record.
What do the form and record books tell us to expect:
• Fulham have not kept a clean sheet, in all competitions, for 19 games against Cardiff City.
• The last time Fulham kept a clean-sheet against Cardiff City was back in March 1989 when Fulham won 2-0.
• There hasn`t been a 0-0 draw between these two sides since December 1974.
• The last 30 games between the two sides have seen at least one goal scored in each game.
• Fulham`s league form is good, the Cottagers have lost just the 1 of their last 11 fixtures, that was the last home game when Sheffield Wednesday were the opposition.
• On the 9 occasions the Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock has brought a side to Craven Cottage he has yet to taste victory, losing 7 and drawing 2.
• The last time Warnock brought a side to Craven Cottage Fulham won 6-0, the opposition being Queens Park Rangers, back in October 2011.