Huddersfield Town v Fulham - Match Officials
This Saturday, having sneaked into a Championship promotion play-off, Fulham will be looking to cement their ambitions of hanging on to a place in the top six.
However, of all the teams hoping to get into the Premier League courtesy of winning the play-offs, Fulham have the hardest task.
The Cottagers face three very difficult games, starting with Huddersfield Town (a) this Saturday, followed by a visit from our West London neighbours Brentford, before a final day of the season trip to Hillsborough to take on Sheffield Wednesday, two of those three teams have similar ambitions as ourselves.
With the Huddersfield Town game first up, we now know who the match officials will be:-
• Referee - Andy Davies
• Assistant Referee - Paul Hodskinson
• Assistant Referee - Akil Howson
• Fourth Official - Sebastian Stockbridge
As far as the referee, Andy Davies, is concerned, he`s refereed 36 games this season and has produced 131 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
So far this season he`s taken charge of Fulham on 4 occasion, as listed below:
• August - EFL Cup - Leyton Orient 2 Fulham 3
• September - EFL Cup - Fulham 1 Bristol City 2
• January - Championship - Fulham 2 Barnsley 0
• March - Championship - Fulham 2 Blackburn 2