Spurs (a) - What the Record Books Say!
As Fulham prepare for a trip to White Hart Lane, we`ve dug up a few statistics to get you thinking:-
• Fulham`s record at White Hart Lane is not one to write home about. In 34 league meetings Fulham have managed to win just 3.
• Fulham`s most recent win at White Hart Lane came on their last visit, in March 32013, when Dimitar Berbatov, a former Spurs favourite, scored the only goal of the game.
• There`s a fair chance this fixture will produce goals as there has not been a 0-0 draw in the last 8matches between the two sides.
• One Spurs player to watch is Christian Erikson, in his last 4 Premier League appearances he`s scored 4 goals and had 3 assists.
• Spurs are only one of two clubs who are yet to lose a game from a winning position this season, the other being Manchester United.
• If the game were to end 0-0, it`d be the first time it`s happened in 47matches, the longest run of all Premier League sides.
• Fulham`s 1-0 win over Norwich City, last time out, was Fulham`s 5th clean sheet of the season, the lowest total in the Premier League.
• Fulham enter this fixture having taken the fewest points from London derbies this season, a mere 6.