Vital Football

Latest Fulham FC News

Fulham - Strange Poll Result?

Fulham - Strange Poll Result?

Our pre-match poll where we ask you to select how you think the game will end threw up a surprising result for the game with Bolton on Saturday.

Usually the votes are well spread over the four options but this time around the membership could only foresee two options with 90%, after the trouncing of Blackburn in midweek, convinced we`d roll Bolton over whilst the remaining 10% were a little more reserved tipping the score draw.

Not a single vote went for the Bolton win or the 0-0 draw options, strange!


Bookmark and Share



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Andrew Joyce
Date:Sunday November 29 2009
Time: 10:23AM

Comments

0
blackburn beat bolton we beat blackburn 3 0 and cant beat bolton but can beat liverpool 3 1 I thats football for you
truth sayer ffc
29/11/2009 18:22:00
0
or perhaps only ten people voted :-(
Al Billy
01/12/2009 19:21:00
Page 1/1
  1. 1

Login to post a comment

Recent Fulham Articles

Riley Explains Postponements

It doesn't happen often in the Premier League or Championship thesedays, but League's 1 & 2 still suffer the odd postponement owing to the weather and Mike Riley...

Malone In Team Of The Week (17/1/17)

Fulham are represented in the latest Football League team of the week that has been selected after this week's action.

Newcastle Still Keen on Cairney

Speculation has been mounting over the last few days about the future of our midfielder, Tom Cairney.

Fulham Loan Jozabed to Celta Viga

Something that got missed, as we scrambled around trying to keep on top of the possible January transfer window activity; was the departure of Jozabed; on loan.

Archived Vital Fulham Articles

Vital Fulham articles from

Site Journalists

Andrew Joyce
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

MOTM v Barnsley?
Suggested By: putney
Button5%
Fredericks5%
Kalas5%
Ream15%
Malone13%
Johansen2%
McDonald7%
Cairney15%
Aluko0%
Piazon0%
Martin31%
Parker0%
Sessegnon0%
Odoi2%
ScoopDragon Publishing Entire League Network of Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Newcastle 26 18 1 7 55 29
2 Brighton 25 16 6 3 54 23
3 Leeds Utd 26 15 3 8 48 11
4 Reading 25 14 4 7 46 3
5 Huddersfield 26 14 4 8 46 0
6 Sheff Wed 26 13 6 7 45 6
7 Derby County 26 11 7 8 40 5
8 Fulham 25 10 9 6 39 13
9 Preston 26 11 6 9 39 3
10 Barnsley 26 11 5 10 38 4
11 Norwich 26 11 4 11 37 3
12 Birmingham 26 9 9 8 36 -5
13 Aston Villa 26 8 11 7 35 1
14 Ipswich 26 9 7 10 34 -3
15 Brentford 26 9 6 11 33 0
16 Wolves 26 8 8 10 32 -1
17 Q.P.R. 26 9 5 12 32 -11
18 Cardiff 25 8 6 11 30 -10
19 Bristol City 26 8 3 15 27 -3
20 Forest 26 7 6 13 27 -8
21 Burton 26 6 7 13 25 -10
22 Blackburn 26 6 6 14 24 -12
23 Wigan 26 5 7 14 22 -9
24 Rotherham 26 4 4 18 16 -29
Vital Football Comment
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Write for Vital Football

Recent Fulham Results (view all)

Fulham Fixtures (view all)

Jan 21 2017 12:30PM : Queens Park Rangers (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Jan 24 2017 8:00PM : Reading (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Jan 28 2017 3:00PM : Hull City (H)
FA Cup
Feb 1 2017 7:45PM : Burton Albion (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Feb 4 2017 3:00PM : Birmingham City (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Feb 11 2017 3:00PM : Wigan Athletic (H)
Sky Bet Championship

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.DrewPeacock1
The Vital Football Members League