Vital Football

Latest Fulham FC News

You Preferred Johnson to Zamora!

You Preferred Johnson to Zamora!

With several news sources implying that Bobby Zamora is now almost a done deal, the results of our latest poll do not make good reading for the soon to be ex-West Ham United player.

We posed a hypothetical question simply asking who you would prefer, Zamora or Johnson.

The results showed us you were in very little doubt with 20% opting for Zamora whilst the other 80% opted for Johnson.

Oops!



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Andrew Joyce
Date:Monday July 14 2008
Time: 7:39PM

Comments

0
messed up the figures there chaps I suspect!
Al Billy
14/07/2008 19:47:00
0
if he signs for us - we have to get behind him!
Putney
14/07/2008 19:51:00
0
sorted it - thanks for pointing out the error!
Putney
14/07/2008 19:51:00
0
id prefer harewood over zamora dont know why probabley got more strength he was linked with a move to us but zamora will do but johnson withthat reported fee has to be better than marlet sorry if i spelt it wrong
boca3
14/07/2008 20:54:00
0
I like the prospect of Zamora in a Fulham shirt. Still confused at how Johnson, Nevland, John, Healy, etc... are meant to shine with everyone, including Hodgson, wanting more forwards :S Yes, fair enough, none of the 4 we have now are world beaters, but ALL of them have proved that they are very good on their day. I'd rather Roy make them become more consistent rather than fetch new blood to leave 4 good players out and a lot of fighting etc.. which will see half of them leave. I think we all agree that John deserves his chance again, Johnson's pace is a huge help, Healy can be a star on his day, and Nevland deserves to play because of the heart he gives for the team... yet none are going to play because we're after new players who are not that much better than what we've got anyway!
BoboSM
14/07/2008 21:28:00
0
yh fair enough that comment by bobosm is ture especially with nevland he gives it his all
boca3
14/07/2008 21:47:00
0
Latest i've heard is that if indeed AJ leaves Goodison, (which apparently he is very reluctant to do) he would want to remain in the North West, surely putting Wigan in the driving seat. I'd like him to stay and us bring someone to add competition, but £11 million is a lot of money!
toffeetower
14/07/2008 21:57:00
0
Duhh obviously. plus sod them both and get Negredo he would only cost like £5-6 million
Backslash2010
14/07/2008 23:47:00
0
Nice to hear from you again BoboSM!! And welcome aboard boca3! The more I think about the more I think Zamora is a good addition, I dunno why, but I have a feeling he will come good!
oranje_emu
15/07/2008 00:10:00
0
Zamora is pants, sorry to say it but he is, he scored 30 goals in 130 games for West Ham!!! hardly a good ratio for a striker! Who ever signs Zamora has a VERY poor manager!!!!
Pete-the-Tractor
15/07/2008 08:17:00
Page 1/2
  1. 1
  2. 2

Login to post a comment

Best of Vital Network

Vital Boxing - Ingle Talks Brook

Recent Fulham Articles

Jokanovic on Palace Wanted List

Worrying times ahead?

Medical & Science Shortlists Announced 2016/17

The Football Medical Association have now announced the shortlists for the Medical and Science Team of the Year for the season of 2016/17.

FA Boosts Cheating Powers for 2017/18

The Football Association announced earlier today that they have extended their powers when it comes to punishing retrospective simulation.

Newcastle Line-Up Raid for Cairney

The harsh realities of football mean that, come next season, Newcastle United will be playing in the Premier League whilst Fulham won`t.

Archived Vital Fulham Articles

Vital Fulham articles from

Site Journalists

Andrew Joyce
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

MOTM v Reading (a)?
Suggested By: putney
Bettinelli23%
Fredericks16%
Kalas0%
Ream4%
Malone4%
McDonald25%
Johansen0%
Cairney16%
Ayite0%
Kebano0%
Aluko0%
Martin0%
Sessegnon4%
Piazon8%
ScoopDragon Publishing Entire League Network of Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
C Newcastle 46 29 7 10 94 45
P Brighton 46 28 9 9 93 34
3 Reading 46 26 7 13 85 4
4 Sheff Wed 46 24 9 13 81 15
5 Huddersfield 46 25 6 15 81 -2
6 Fulham 46 22 14 10 80 28
7 Leeds Utd 46 22 9 15 75 14
8 Norwich 46 20 10 16 70 16
9 Derby County 46 18 13 15 67 4
10 Brentford 46 18 10 18 64 10
11 Preston 46 16 14 16 62 1
12 Cardiff 46 17 11 18 62 -1
13 Aston Villa 46 16 14 16 62 -1
14 Barnsley 46 15 13 18 58 -3
15 Wolves 46 16 10 20 58 -4
16 Ipswich 46 13 16 17 55 -10
17 Bristol City 46 15 9 22 54 -6
18 Q.P.R. 46 15 8 23 53 -14
19 Birmingham 46 13 14 19 53 -19
20 Burton 46 13 13 20 52 -14
21 Forest 46 14 9 23 51 -10
R Blackburn 46 12 15 19 51 -12
R Wigan 46 10 12 24 42 -17
R Rotherham 46 5 8 33 23 -58
Write for Vital Football
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
The Vital Football Members League

Recent Fulham Results (view all)

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.truezebra1
Vital Football Comment