Writer: Andrew Joyce
Date:Saturday February 16 2008
After our exit from the FA Cup, at the hands of Bristol Rover (embarrassing or what), we have naff-all to do today, no football for us!
Therefore, I sort of got thinking about how I could spend the afternoon. The trouble was I couldn`t help but think out aloud and the wife sort of joined in.
After a heated debate, verging on a full blown argument, we decided to list five things we could do this afternoon, five of a male persuasion and five of a female persuasion.
See what you think!
1. Sit in front of Sky Sports this afternoon praying that the roar from down the road as 6,000 Huddersfield fans celebrate a victory over Chelsea reaches my front room before the grins of the soccer pundits.
2. Spend a few hours painting the spare room thereby enabling me to hang up all my Fulham memorabilia in a room of homage.
3. Assemble that bike I bought my son for Christmas, seeing as it`s now the middle of February I sort of accept he should be able to ride it now rather than simply look at the cardboard box it is in.
4. Relax on the settee, drinking a few chilled bottles of cider, watching all those programmes I`ve recorded over the past few I`ve not had the time to watch then move on to the DVD Box sets that have yet to be watched.
5. Pop down the pub and get absolutely smashed before enjoying a curry in the local curry house before crawling through the front door in the early hours of the morning.
1. Take her down to the shopping precinct and treat her to that very expensive outfit she`s had her eye on for the last three weeks!
2. Take her for a slap up meal in a suave restaurant and try to rekindle what little romance there is left in our relationship!
3. Vow to clear the bedroom floor of all those cheesy socks and dirty underpants that litter my side of the bedroom floor, garments she refuses to touch!
4. Finally venture into the bath, fill the said vehicle up with hot water and have a good old scrub, removing all that dirt and grease picked up during the working week and cut my darned toe-nails!
5. Whisk her up stairs and have a couple of hours of passionate sex!
Fulham, my glorious Fulham, see what a predicament you`ve left me in because of your failure to beat Bristol Rovers!
Date:Saturday February 16 2008
Ruiz Move Moves Closer! (Wednesday August 20 2014)
Fulham v Wolves Preview (Wednesday August 20 2014)
Six Hard Forthcoming Fixtures (Monday August 18 2014)
We Need to Win Ugly! (Monday August 18 2014)
Ruiz Linked with Werder Bremen! (Sunday August 17 2014)
Stats: Fulham v Millwall (Saturday August 16 2014)
Fulham v Millwall - Team Sheets (Saturday August 16 2014)
It`s Brentford (a) in Capital One Cup! (Thursday August 14 2014)
Mitroglou Returning to Olympiakos? (Wednesday August 13 2014)
Fans To March Demanding Fairer Prices (Tuesday August 12 2014)
|19. Leeds Utd||3||1||0||2||-3||3|
|Fer Needed To Stay In The Premier League
» Norwich : 20/08/2014 13:30:00
|Gray frustrated by Millwall late show
» Sheff Wed : 20/08/2014 13:30:00
|Ruiz Move Moves Closer!
» Fulham : 20/08/2014 13:06:00
|Snodgrass Out For Six Months
» Norwich : 20/08/2014 13:05:00
|Fulham v Wolves Preview
» Fulham : 20/08/2014 13:05:00