Writer: Andrew Joyce
Date:Saturday February 16 2008
After our exit from the FA Cup, at the hands of Bristol Rover (embarrassing or what), we have naff-all to do today, no football for us!
Therefore, I sort of got thinking about how I could spend the afternoon. The trouble was I couldn`t help but think out aloud and the wife sort of joined in.
After a heated debate, verging on a full blown argument, we decided to list five things we could do this afternoon, five of a male persuasion and five of a female persuasion.
See what you think!
1. Sit in front of Sky Sports this afternoon praying that the roar from down the road as 6,000 Huddersfield fans celebrate a victory over Chelsea reaches my front room before the grins of the soccer pundits.
2. Spend a few hours painting the spare room thereby enabling me to hang up all my Fulham memorabilia in a room of homage.
3. Assemble that bike I bought my son for Christmas, seeing as it`s now the middle of February I sort of accept he should be able to ride it now rather than simply look at the cardboard box it is in.
4. Relax on the settee, drinking a few chilled bottles of cider, watching all those programmes I`ve recorded over the past few I`ve not had the time to watch then move on to the DVD Box sets that have yet to be watched.
5. Pop down the pub and get absolutely smashed before enjoying a curry in the local curry house before crawling through the front door in the early hours of the morning.
1. Take her down to the shopping precinct and treat her to that very expensive outfit she`s had her eye on for the last three weeks!
2. Take her for a slap up meal in a suave restaurant and try to rekindle what little romance there is left in our relationship!
3. Vow to clear the bedroom floor of all those cheesy socks and dirty underpants that litter my side of the bedroom floor, garments she refuses to touch!
4. Finally venture into the bath, fill the said vehicle up with hot water and have a good old scrub, removing all that dirt and grease picked up during the working week and cut my darned toe-nails!
5. Whisk her up stairs and have a couple of hours of passionate sex!
Fulham, my glorious Fulham, see what a predicament you`ve left me in because of your failure to beat Bristol Rovers!
Date:Saturday February 16 2008
Fulham Taking Palace Striker on Loan! (Sunday August 2 2015)
Are Chelsea Still Interested in Bettinelli (Sunday August 2 2015)
Mitroglou in Shock Fulham Appearance (Sunday August 2 2015)
Fulham 1 Crystal Palace 1 (Sunday August 2 2015)
A Choice of Two for You! (Friday July 31 2015)
Fulham Youngster Goes Off On Loan (Friday July 31 2015)
Fofana Returns to France on Loan (Thursday July 30 2015)
Rodallega Takes the Turkish Option (Thursday July 30 2015)
Berbatov`s Returning to England? (Wednesday July 29 2015)
Can You Keep a Secret? (Tuesday July 28 2015)
|10. Derby County||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|14. Hull City||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Allam Hits Out At The FA (Again)
» Hull City : 03/08/2015 17:31:00
|Double Tigers Deal Close
» Hull City : 03/08/2015 17:18:00
|Hayden Season-Long Loan Confirmed
» Hull City : 03/08/2015 17:02:01
|Sheffield United 1-1 Hull - Friendly
» Hull City : 03/08/2015 16:51:01
|South African Striker In On Loan?
» Cardiff : 03/08/2015 16:02:00